First, list 11 random facts about yourself:
1. I've been married for nearly 3 years (September makes 3!)
2. I hate feet!
3. Just graduated college (whoop whoop!)
4.I have come to "understand" God through a child like faith (I'll leave it at that)
5. I have a guitar, but lack the skill to play.
6.I write song lyrics (haven't attempted music).
7. Music is my therapy (variety is key!)
8. I get stressed out way too easily, but I hold it together long enough so you don't notice ;)
9. Pride & Prejudice has a permanent home in our bedroom dvd player (usually plays every night while I'm in bed, much to my husband's dismay).
10. I'm addicted to ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars.
11. I'm an old soul.
Now, to answer the questions that Sara Beth was asked on her blog:
1. Where was your first date with your Hubby/Significant other?
Our first date was to Olive Garden and the movies (The Wickerman was a horrible first date choice), he's never trusted me picking movies since then lol
2. What is your favorite movie?
I will always say that my favorite movie is Mary Poppins! Pride & Prejudice and Breakfast at Tiffany's tie at second place.
3. Do you have any special talents? If so, what are they?
I dabble in a little of everything-while I may not be great at one particular thing. But I used to twirl the flagpole (Colorguard) in high school. I really miss that!
4. How long have you been blogging and Why do you like to blog?
I've been blogging for over a year now and I like to think I offer good information to those who wouldn't know where else to get it. I try to be understanding of my audience (friends and family). Since I've become the "go-to girl" for fashion with friends, I thought it'd be a great way to share how I find what's currently in my closet (or my wish list).
5. Do you like to cook? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
It depends on what I'm making! lol But honestly, after a long day at work, I'd rather have something quick then to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I do like baking though-even though I almost always set off the smoke detectors :)
6. Pepsi or Coke products? ;)
Definitely Coke-don't know what I'd do with my Diet Coke!
7. If you could go back in time to one moment in your life, what moment would you pick?
I would pick the day my ex told me some bad news; I wish I would've had the sense to have ended it then (but I was too nice and forgiving). I often wonder the kind of women I would've ended up becoming had that day went differently (hopefully the same woman, but much, much stronger!).
8. How many children do you have/would you like to have?
No children at this time, but we've talked about two kids. That's still down the road for us, I've just finished one milestone. I'd like to relax and figure out some more plans before jumping the baby wagon.
9. What is the one beauty product you absolutely can't live without?
**I can't go without lipgloss!!!! I am currently addicted to Victoria Secret's line.**
10. Name 3 things in your purse right now.
Wallet, cell phone, and my niece's disney rings
11. Did you or do you play any sports? If so, what?
I played softball when I was younger, but then I switched and become a band geek :)
Lastly, here are the last few questions that Sara Beth asked:
1. What is the number one played song on your ipod?
Probably "Thinking of You" by Katy Perry (I love songs I can really belt out)
2. What is your LEAST favorite chore?
Ummm, that's a tie between cleaning the bathroom and laundry.
3. What is your favorite quote/Bible scripture?
John 11:35 "Jesus Wept"
Let's me know that it's ok to shed a tear or several.
4. What is your favorite food to eat? to Cook?
Love pasta!!! And whatever is easiest is my favorite to cook :)
5. What is your favorite sound?
I love the sound people's shoes make when walking on gravel (weird I know) lol and I love the sound of rain
6. What is your favorite "ME TIME" activity?
"Me time" would consist of a glass of wine, blanket and a good movie (usually one of my favorites)
7. If you could go back to any age what would it be?
I'm liking the age that I am now; aside from the extra responsibilities ;)
8. If you could witness any event (past, present, future) what would it be?
I wish I could witness the physical human presence of Jesus while He was on earth. While we're instructed to walk by faith, I just think it would be an awesome experience.
9. What are the first three words that come to your mind?
Sleep. Work. Chocolate.
10. What is your favorite book?
It would have to be Redeeming Love. I haven't read it in a while; but it deserves a second read for certain.
11. Which movie can you watch over and over and it still "gets you" every single time?
The Notebook-without a doubt!
If anyone decides they would like to answer these questions on their blog, please feel free to copy and paste. Give your readers a little something different :)
Hope you enjoyed, comment below if you decide to answer these as well!