Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some Other Beginning's End

Finally, I can get back to posting regularly on here. Why is that? I've finally finished college. :) It only took me seven years, but I'm FINISHED!!!

graduate from college. #check Next week, I will be walking across the stage to receive my bachelor degree in Accounting. It feels surreal to be quite honest. I've been having "nightmares" that I've forgotten assignments or that I'm not really finished. lol Sad, I know. But I guess after you've been working so hard on something for so long, you get into a habit. Now if I can get back into the habit of cleaning and organizing. Our living space desperately needs it.

In other news, I'm not sure where this this new ending is going to take me ("every new beginning is some other beginning's end", sorry that lyric automatically popped in my head). I do know that this now opens a door of opportunities that I never knew were possible, so I'm going to see where it leads me. In the mean time, I'll be taking a small break from studying before I pursue my next goal: CPA. I have a few more courses to take in order to qualify in even taking the exam, and then I must save $900 in order to take the exam. So if anyone feels like donating funds, I would gladly appreciate it. ;)

I would also like to use this post to thank those who have continually encouraged me while I have struggled, mentally, to juggle a full time job and full time studies. As my husband says, it builds character. I have certainly learned a lot through this process, and I don't know who else I would be if I had not done it. If I didn't have such an amazing husband, I'm not sure I would've even finished college; because he is the one who pushed me to get back into school (when we began dating). And now, here we are. I'll be posting pictures of the ceremony. Stay tuned for more fabulous posts, as I get back into the swing of things!

2 comments: