Saturday, December 1, 2012

Current Craves

<< I have a slight obsession with scarves. The top of my closet is full of them...as well as hats. The funny thing about hats is that I collect them, I adore them; but, I never wear them out. The Shoals area just isn't ready yet.



My current craves?? Scarves and fur (faux). I've never been a fan of fur, until recently. I found a vest that I fell in love with (TJ Maxx) and I'm on the hunt for an all black fur vest. Below are a few of my fav combinations.

#Plukka  Layers. 
Chunky Knits


fall layersfur vestLayers, colours and scarves       

Faux fur vest.jeans, booties, oversized sweater, big scarf  chunky, comfy, perfect 

On a budget?? Guess what, I am too!! Don't fall for the retail prices for these items, patience is a virtue ;) I just hit the scarf jackpot at Rue21-infinity scarves are my all time favorite, and they have plenty in stock ($12.99). Fur vests-consignment, consignment, consignment. I went on the hunt for a tacky sweater today and I found so many fur vests and coats at a consignment shop-none of which were over $24.99 {I also lucked out and found a tacky sweater vest for my tacky Christmas party in a couple of weeks, $12}. If you're real lucky, you'll also find very good items at thrift stores. Happy Hunting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment