Monday, November 21, 2011

Spotlight

Ever watch "How Do I Look?" on the Style network? Not only is the show an addiction, so is Jeannie Mai. She is absolutely adorable in every outfit she wears, and who doesn't love her spunk and compassion when it comes to fashion? Her amazing personality shines above each outfit and is her best accessory . It's not secret that I would die to have her closet, so here are a few of my favorites from the episodes:






all pictures borrowed from iheartjeanniemai.com
Gotta love some Jeannie ;) Don't forget to tune in to the show Monday nights 9 pm Central
xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to raid her closet too! My fav is that first combination - loving pink with grey :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow, I really appreciate it <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment! I'll be returning the favor

    ReplyDelete