Sunday, November 18, 2012

Love & Marriage

I saw this on Pinterest today and wanted to share. I liked the message in it, and most often we find ourselves giving up in our marriages instead of continuing to work on it. I can't say it enough: no one said it would be easy. It is going to be hard and some days you want to call it quits; but at the end of the day love conquers all-the trick is letting it and not allowing things to build up. That means no holding grudges, what's past is past. Focus on the future. :)

The only thing I didn't like about one of the 6 ways was to ignore faults. I agree to some extent; but if a person's fault is hazardous to their or anyone else's health then those do not need to be ignored. As for everything else, this blogger was right on. Enjoy!

need to read



No comments:

Post a Comment