Thursday, July 21, 2011

Embrace the Dress Code

So you thought that after leaving high school, you'd leave that rule they called a dress code behind right??? Well maybe during your college years. Now you've entered a part of your life that consumes your time 8 hours a day, just like high school. And guess what-it involves a dress code (of some sort) too! I have to admit that I'm the dork that couldn't wait to wear businss suits and be professional. But there are some of us who don't appreciate the suit and would rather opt for something more comfortable. I'll be the first to say that I LOVE dress pants. They are flattering on any woman (if fitted properly) and you can make them go with almost anything (almost!). So for those of you who work for the companies that are particular about your appearance, I've put together some ideas below. I love anything from GAP, Banana Republic, Express, and New York & Co. However, when you're on a budget you can't afford those name brands. What do you do? You use those for inspiration and hunt elsewhere (I usually end up hitting the jackpot at places such as Cato's, Ross, TJ Maxx, Maurices, and Belk) I've posted some pics to give you inspiration for your Professional Wardrobe. Give me your feedback and what you wear to work-I'd love to hear/see it! xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment