Saturday, July 16, 2011

The times-they are a' changing





























































I've been MIA for some time now...I've debated whether or not I want to blog again or if, truth be told, I have the time for it. I feel as though I've let some of you down-those who were following. Hopefully you will be able to understand that my life journey as this time calls for me to spend as much time in my text books as I can. 10 weeks and 4 classes is a hot mess {for those of you who have had to constantly listen to my nagging about it...I apologize} However, I only have 3 semesters left, meaning that I can see graduation on my horizion :) And it's about time! (insert hallelujuah chorus!) That being said, my mind is reeling about the direction I want to take at that point. I have to start planning ahead to figure out where exactly I want to be, what field of my degree, do I want to open my own business{??}, etc. I feel as though I wear many hats...(not literally) but in the sense in that: I'm the wife, I'm the friend, I'm the stylist who wishes she walked the runway, I'm a gym junkie (a bipolar gym junkie lol), I'm an artist-you see what I mean? There is so much that I want to do, so little time to do it in. I've got an idea for this blog. I don't want it to only be about my attempts and failures with fitness, but something much more. What gave me this idea??? A five year old girl going estatic over my red Jessica Simpson heels, and as she told her mother how much she wanted a pair just like mine, I thought how amazing it would be to give inspiration to others. So, as my summer classes are winding down, my mind is winding up. Stay tuned because I think you're going to like what you're about to see


All my love!! xoxo~

{ps the pics in my blog are clues of what's to come, see if you can guess} :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment