Sunday, August 7, 2011

Addictions! (good ones)

I have been introduced to many new addicitons here lately!!! I wanted to share these with you as well, so that you can get creative and add to your fabulous closets!

www.etsy.com -if you want anything original and handmade, this site is great
www.pinterest.com - Kimberly introduced me to this site, and I am extremely, EXTREMELY addicted to it!!! I LOVE this site.
www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com -needs ideas for your closet? This blog provides outfits and the sites where you can purchase them. You'd be surprised how affordable most of these pieces are.
Now after viewing the previous blog, I have found these clothing sites that I am in love with:

www.zara.com and www.shopruche.com
Some of these may be over your spending limit, but I don't think it would take very long to save for an awesome piece from either of these sites.

Enjoy! I know I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment