Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear Diary

Hello, thank you for reading my blog or rather I pretend there are people reading my blog. Anyway, it's Wednesday! I just finished watching my all time fav tv show, Ghost Hunters, and I keep looking over into my dining room (which looks like fabric threw up in it), knowing I need to jump back into my project. I seriously need to finish it but I have decided to give myself a break for a couple of days before classes start back in full swing (which, by the way is Friday eek). Thankfully, after this semester I will have two left and will finally be graduating with my bachelor's degree.
I often wonder sometimes if I've chosen the right career path. There is so much that I want to do. Sometimes I end up dabbling in a little bit of everything and I feel so lost. I am 100% business woman for sure. Granted, I'm not reading the NY Times or checking the stock market but I like business- I always have. It has a sense of making me feel important. I'm also 100% girly girl. I love fashion, shoes, crafting, writing music, dancing (I have this theory that in a previous life or maybe even a future life I was/am a backup dancer). There is so much in life that it overwhelms me because I want to do it all. I catch myself dreaming of traveling, I wish I could travel for a year and experience the world; it's beauty and magic. I wish I could also work in the fashion industry. I can't design clothes or sew that great but I would love to give my input and put a twist on it-make it more affordable for those on the lesser end of the target market. I wish I could share my lyrics with a famous singer and have them record it. Do you know how amazing it would feel to hear words I had locked up in my heart, finally have a voice and it be heard by millions through the radio (or iPod I'm sure the radio will fade out at some point). I also wish that I could learn to play the blasted guitar that my wonderful husband bought me last year for my birthday. The guitar and piano are two of the most powerful instruments to me. They move me in ways that words will never be able to express. Music soothes me, it is such a huge part of who I am.
Now that I've bored you with all my wishful thinking, I hope you have been enjoying my blog. Please let me know things you want to see or would like for me to discuss. I'm always open to new ideas for posts! This has become a fascinating new journey to me. My life may not be exactly mtv worthy but it's still a journey-my journey. Thank you for reading!!

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment