Sunday, August 14, 2011

Must Haves {Fall 2011} and Favs

I've been looking through magazines and getting so very excited for Fall! It is my absolute favorite time of year. Granted, in the South, Fall temps last for a minute and we're on to experiencing 50 degrees before enjoying the 60s and 70s, but I'm not going to complain. There is just something in the air, the change in the leaves, the smell of change, and football.

All that being said, I've put together some images of the items and looks I'm most excited about and then I've put together some of my favs :) Enjoy!

I love, LOVE scarves. I try to wear them as much as possible when fall is around. It just adds a little something, something to your outfit!


What goes better with your scarve then a fedora hat?! Everyone has been wearing these in the Summer, but honestly I feel they're better saved for Fall. It's just too hot in the summer for hats (my personal opinion). I even bought two floppy hats for the Summer, and besides saving my face from the sun it didn't keep my any cooler. I still love them though. So, Fedoras-Fall. Must have!

My favorite must have nail polish for fall?? Dark purple (think colors like plum) and Nuede (think a dark tan) for your nails and toe nails. The thing I love about the tan nail polish is that is almost blends with your skin and appears as though you don't have anything on, therefore going with just about everything you wear.






I'm falling for colored pants/trousers. Recently, Kimberly and I came across the idea for pink trouser pants (think for work). And we found: {tada!}
These can be purchased at www.zara.com for $79.90.


Then I came across purple skinny pants. LOVE! Pictured is an outfit inspiration for purple jeans. Colors bottoms are very in this fall, and you better believe I will be participating ;)








Now some of my absolute favs (and I am not to be judged for these!!):
Feathers!!!
Red/Pink hair!
Emma Stone
Cute Birds
Closet Space
Quote


Hope you enjoyed this post! Keep reading for my of my favorites, they are always changing ha

xoxo~










No comments:

Post a Comment