Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why Hello!

Well it's been a couple of weeks since my last post, and I can't believe it's almost October! Fall has made its appearance and I am in love. I've been busy with school and just living life. I've taken some time away from the internet. Now granted I have checked on my Facebook and Twitter accounts, while also taking a moment to check out posts from http://www.laurenconrad.com/  but every now and then you just need that break.

I am still working on getting some pictures posted soon of apparel. I promised I would, and I don't back out on promises. I have been diligently working on updating my closet. It's a hard balance to dress professionally while also having pieces to wear outside of work, therefore it's taken some time. I'm asking for a little more patience to allow me to put together some great pics.

To make it short and sweet, I've listed my favorite things about October:






xoxo~   Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment