Friday, March 30, 2012

Cropped

It's hard to believe that April begins this weekend, it will officially be spring soon even though the weather has already been magnificent these last few weeks! I would love to have this kind of weather year round-who wouldn't love 80 degrees with little to no humidity??

I've been trying to figure out my closet here lately, I'm just not sure what to wear! I love flips flops but I don't feel it's time just yet to break them out with everything and when exactly do we start wearing spaghetti strap/sleeveless tops/dresses? So I've been opting for skinny jeans with the bottoms rolled up a couple of times and chunky heels, paired with some tops that show a little skin. My legs are in no condition to be in public just yet lol

So there are the cropped pants that are perfect for spring, especially if you're not ready to bare a lot of leg yet either. ;) They can be paired with flats, heels; blazers and cardigans. I saw a few while on my mini vacay in Atlanta. Express, The Limited, and Zara had several affordable pairs if you decide to start shopping for your closet.

Here's a few of my favorite cropped outfits:
love the polka dot cropped pants

how to wear colored pants...do a cropped pant.

j. crew neon azalea eyelet cropped pants

cropped pants

need more cropped pants...they are perfect with heels



What has everyone else been wearing, do you feel caught in the middle with your closet like me? What are you favorite ways to wear cropped pants?

~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anna! I have entered ;) Looking forward to the results

    ReplyDelete