Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LC Lauren Conrad Collection

Lauren Conrad just posted her new favorite Kohl's piece that is in her spring collection. I own the original shirt design that she made; it is a staple with my work wardrobe, especially when paired with a blazer. (photo: laurenconrad.com )

I just received Kohl's coupons in the mail this week and to say I am excited is an understatement! It couldn't be better timing with Lauren's new spring collection out in stores and online (click here to view the collection).

I decided to list my personal favorites (especially ones that I will be purchasing this weekend). What are your favorites?

                                                                           ~xoxo

LC Lauren Conrad Colorblock Accordion-Pleat Dress
Colorblock Accordion Peated Dress

LC Lauren Conrad Butterfly Shirtdress Set
Butterfly Shirtdress Set

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Chiffon Henley Tunic
Floral Chiffon Henley Tunic

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Chiffon Wide-Leg Pants
Floral Chiffon Wide-Leg Pants
(I know floral pants are in right now, and I haven't exactly been a fan, but I think I could give these a try)

LC Lauren Conrad Bow Colorblock Top
Bow Colorblock Top
(I love this top, and am definitely considering adding this to my work wardrobe)







No comments:

Post a Comment