Monday, March 5, 2012

Things I Love: Spring

Spring is inching closer, and I'm definitely ready for this cool weather to move on out of here! This week's Thing I love features Spring :) Enjoy!

What do you love about Spring?

Buttercups

ahh....buttercups ;)

Tree Blossoms
Spring!!

Easter (this picture made me giggle)
Easter Bunny

Easter Candy (peeps are my favorite and I thought this Easter cupcake filled with cotton candy and topped with Bunny Peeps were too cute-something I may try for the family get together this year)
Cotton Candy Easter Treats

Pastels (I love pastel pants right now, Gap has a great selection this Spring)
pastels

mix

love it
 I keep seeing this pop up on Pinterest and I love, love it


Last couple of things I love about spring: lace and florals (if they're together, then the better) ;)

Florals


extremely cute...and EXTREMELY short

neutrals and lace

lace
<3
Wildsuga London....So Whimsical!
 whimsical mix of pastels and florals

Don't forget to comment below and share your favorites

~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment