Monday, March 5, 2012

Nailed It

Polished nails have always been in, but they're coming back with a splash-of color. I was never one to color my nails, it was either a classy french or clear coat. Slowly, I have come around to adding some color to my fingers and I'm having a lot of fun with it; however, I have to keep it professional working in a professional environment. So how can you stay in style without going over the top?? Here are a few of my favorite colors and a few little designs I find suitable for the office.
What are your favorites?

peachy I have been on the hunt for this color, it's great for spring and summer
,
 Instead of a traditional clear and white manicure, try colors in the same hue family.

Pretty nail polishTry a suttle design on one nail, instead of all of your nails. Keep it simple, I like the tiny polka dots on the ring finger here
Matte Nail PolishMatte nails are my new favorite polish. I've been searching for a color that I really like (so far, purple has made my list).

And if you must have fun nails, save it for the weekend; besides, a couple of days is about as long as they need to last anyway ;) Here are a few I would like to try:



!
.
Nails
Pink Panther
cute nail polish:)

No comments:

Post a Comment